Bewertungen (2.308)I come here often ships cards with care. shipped fast and secure! see you in streams and thanks again! phenomenal breaker, slings hot singles, fast shipping! thanks so much came in great condition 😁 Fantastic seller! Great deals!
quick shipping and exactly as described Fast shipping always wins!Thanks. I try to get things out as quickly as possible One of my favorite sellers! Thanks so much!You’re welcome. I appreciate the support phenomenal breaker, packs orders safely, quick shipper! thanks for being awesome!Thanks for the continuous support Had an issue with my spot on a wheel. Tembo worked with me to resolve it! Great streams! Appreciate it and I’m always happy to work with people. great card protection, fun streamer, fast shipping. 10/10 looking forward to chaos drafting this! Great streamer! Takes good care of the product. Fun games. Never disappointed when ordering from him!!Thanks. Always enjoy you in my streams. fast shipping packaged with careThanks, I try to get them out as quickly as I can. very fast shipping great seller. looking forward to moreAlways welcome to come hang out.