Bewertungen (2.067)NOT a good seller everything has black sharpie on it and she won't fix anything when something is missing. I was missing something in my first order and when I sent a message about it she said she shipped it with my stuff but it wasn't in my box so obviously I didn't get it then in my next order there was black sharp on almost all of the panties I bought and she didn't allow me to shipped them back for a refund. I don't recommend this seller unless you want black sharpie on your stuff and to be ripped off when she messes up your order. EVERYTHING comes with black sharpie on the tag and that was fine but on the panties that have the tag printed on the back of them it bleeds to the other side. 😱 she did get pictures of everything I had a problem with but as a no good seller she didn't fix the problem whatnot support did. Love 💕 Everything, I’m so happy I found you! Always fast shipping and wonderful products! First time shopping here and I like it! Thank you so much! Love everything! 💚💚 Just as always, items are great quality and just as described. Top notch seller! Heather is very sweet and personable!💕 Nice coats at amazing prices. Thank you great item for an amazing price amd it got shipped fast love my item Thank you so much! See you next show!💚 Great purchase, all beautiful. Thank you So happy with my first purchase! The pace of this show is what I love the most! Love everything, as usual! Great seller💕