Bewertungen (673)Omg I love everything thank you so much. They’re so beautiful. You have such a great talent. And thank you for the lovely handmade pieces you rock.😘🫶🏽 thank you so much for my gnome vamp earrings and the freebie studs are amazing!! thank you so so much! top notch seller and incredible person. As always, I love all my stuff & look forward to what you’re going to show. Tysm 🫶🏻💜 Love my earrings love this seller. Love my kitty stuff! Tysm 🫶🏻💜 Thank you so much for my givi the bookmark is adorable. Loved the different witches they are Beautiful pieces!!!! Thank you One of my favorite stores 🤩🤩🤩 all my goodies came well packed and no damage. I’ve gotten so many compliments already! Awesome seller!! So excited about my purchases!! Tysm! 🦄🦄💜💜 Love the bookmark, thank you so much! thank you so much. the girls loved our earrings. thank you so much for my gifts. I absolutely love them !! ☕️ ☕️ ☕️ Loved the earrings!! Thank you! MTC0222 is a seasoned seller here. She has great service, awesome jewelry and a big heart. thanks! Thank you so much everything was absolutely perfect!! Thank you for the Givvy - they were so cute 🥰 Really pretty brooches and quick shipping! Highly recommend!