Bewertungen (447)thank you so much for all my goodies! thank you for the amazing extras you always put in packages! you're the best❤️❤️❤️ you are one of my favorite sellers! thanks for the amazing products, great deals and positive energy! see you at your next show you are one of my favorite sellers! thanks for the amazing products, great deals and positive energy! see you at your next show Awww TY SO MUCH for always supporting me. It means the world to me thank you so much.
❤️ 🧚♀️ 🤓 OMG I am obsessed with all of goodies!!! Thank you SO much for everything!!! I wish I could give you 10 stars because you deserve it!!! 💕Yippie!!! Ty so much😊
❤️ 🧚♀️ Thank you for the cute giveaway!💕 thank you so much friend! you always give the best extras 💕💕 one of the sweetest sellers on whatnot!! so get in her shows for the best Korean skincare!Awww Love my friend!!
Ty ❤️ 🧚♀️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ amazing deals and fast shipping 🥰 thanks for the givvy, fast shipping! Thanks bff! Now to actually use it! 😂😂 Just do it lol
Love you 👯♀️
❤️ 🧚♀️ I'm always happy with my purchases. I always get some extra goodies. Fast shipping. Amazing seller. Will continue to make purchases.Ty so much!
Love u friend:)
❤️ 🧚♀️ I LOVE THIS SHOP….PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW, BOOKMARK 🔖, & TELL A FEW FRIENDS.
THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING GIVEAWAY PIXIE. Ty!
I’m so glad you loved everything!
❤️ 🧚♀️ Great prices on Sulwhasoo! Fast shipping!TY so much I appreciate you!
❤️ 🧚♀️ Ty so much , love the buyers giveaway it is gorgeous Awww Ty! I’m so glad u love it:)
❤️ 🧚♀️ Thank you so much my friend.♥️ I just love all your products. Sellers and buyers, make sure you follow her and purchase from her. Always a blast in her shows. Awww TY!!
Love you back❤️
🧚♀️ 😘 Your girl has AMAZING skincare ! Do not sleep on pixies deals ! 💕 Such beautiful jewelry, will deff purchase again First time shopping here and she has such great deals! Korean beauty for reasonable prices. Thank you for the face mask givvy!!!! Love my Mediheal lippie! I can’t believe I found it on this app🥰 thank you soooooo much ❤️❤️❤️ Amazing seller! Great products! Amazing as always!! love you girl!💕 10/10 as always. Highly recommend pixie and all her products. Love you friend 💕💕Ty for the great review! Love u too friend!
❤️🤗 Such and amazing seller 💗 she has so many good bangers 🎉Ty so much!
Hope to see u again:)
🤗❤️