Bewertungen (496)Absolutely love all my items! Clean, well packaged, super fast shipping. Seller is awesome. Great variety of clothing, new and excellent thrifted condition. Show is fun, wonderful community of buyers and sellers in chat. thank you!! rock on! Thank you Nada! Love this quality products! And you are such a kind soul! Nice items…☺️ Fast shipping!! Thank you so much!!🌸 Everything is great, love purchases, your shows and the support you bring to the app! Thank you!! Always very happy with all my purchases, thank you so much! Loved everything!! Thank you I love it 💗 quick shipping and perfectly packaged 💗 Absolutely love all of my stuff. Thank you so much, Babe ??!!. Fantastic!! Love the shirt!! Thank you so much 😊 Great seller! Wonderful show! Will definitely be back!!! Thank you so much! I absolutely love it 😍 Always a pleasure receiving a package from Nada ❤️ Super cool items! thank you so much! great shows, wonderful seller, fast fast shipping!! 👍😃 I love this seller she has such great pieces. I made a mistake and she helped me fix it. What a great seller. Package arrived stuffed full of amazing items. The Marley tee is now my favorite shirt! I love everything,you never disappoint 💞 thank you Amazing! 🤩 Thank you Nada! Every item was amazing, but the Stevie Nicks t shirt was off the charts! Thank you so much!! Thanks as always for the spectacular items!! And the crazy quick Shipping!! thank you for more great items!