Bewertungen (635)streamer is awesome. packaged well. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
🚨🚨 CHAT IS NOT READY 🚨🚨
I entered Naik’s stream with $20 and left spiritually, financially, and emotionally **UNWELL.**
THIS MAN DOES NOT SELL MTG CARDS.
HE **RIPS OPEN THE FABRIC OF REALITY AND YEETS MY MONEY DIRECTLY INTO THE MULTIVERSE.** 💀💸
“Just one pack,” I said.
**LIES.**
“Last one,” Naik said.
**ALSO LIES.**
Every pull was a banger. Every auction was chaos. Every “WHO WANTS IT?” activated something primal in my brain.
My wallet: 🪦
My bank account: **COUNTERED**
My dopamine: **INFINITE COMBO**
My collection: 📈📈📈
My self-control: **MULLIGANED TO SIX**
I came for Magic.
I stayed because **CHAT HAS NO BRAKES.**
Naik, you beautiful cardboard wizard, keep cooking. 🔥🧙♂️
**5 STARS IS A SCAM.
THIS STREAM DESERVES TRAMPLE.**
GG. EZ.
**WOULD ABSOLUTELY DEGEN AGAIN.** 🃏💀🔥
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
🚨 CHAT, LISTEN UP! 🚨
I came for the cards, stayed for the chaos, and left with my wallet in the grave. 💀💸
Naik doesn’t sell MTG cards—he **SUMMONS BANGERS FROM THE SHADOW REALM.**
🔥 Hit after hit
🔥 Snipe after snipe
🔥 Pack after pack of PURE DEGENERACY
I said “just one pack.”
Naik said “WHO WANTS IT?”
My wallet said **“PLEASE GOD NO.”** 😭
The pulls were hotter than a Red Deck, the deals were juicier than a fresh mythic, and the vibes were absolutely immaculate.
My wallet: **-20 life**
My dopamine: **+9000**
My collection: **ASCENDED**
My self-control: **EXILED**
5 stars? NOT ENOUGH.
Give this man a **MYTHIC RARE RATING.** ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
**NAIK DOESN’T JUST STREAM.
NAIK CASTS SPELLS.** 🃏🔥
GG EZ. Would degen again.
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
If MTG cards are what you seek,
Then Naik is the seller you need!
From commons to mythics, from foil to rare,
Naik brings the magic with style and flair!
The pulls are 🔥, the deals are insane,
You leave his stream feeling like you won the game!
The vibes are immaculate, the energy’s right,
Every single stream is an absolute delight!
If Black Lotus had a shopping cart,
If Planeswalkers could leave a five-star mark,
If Lightning Bolt could strike with glee,
It'd leave five stars for Naik, just like me!
So shuffle your deck and prepare for attack,
There’s only one streamer you need to back!
For cards, for laughs, for magic and fun,
Naik’s the GOAT — the battle is won! 🐐⚡
Five stars? That’s honestly too low,
Naik deserves the whole constellation to glow! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
**10/10. 100/10. Scry 1, then buy.**
**Naik is where the Magic happens!** 🪄🃏🔥
smaller packages come faster lol 😆 great seller with great streams! thanks again! What you looking at? Keep on scrolling. 5/5.
(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
great packaging, all came quick. Great stream!! Cards packed well and shipped fast! Excellent packaging! Love my new Miku card & the bulk steals! Shiny cardboard. Thanks, Maik! Hi Naik, thank you for the order! it arrived well packaged and super quick! How to tie your shoes with a standard knot:
1. Cross the laces to make an "X."
2. Wrap the top lace under the bottom lace and pull it through.
3. Make a loop with one end of the shoelace.
4. Wrap the other lace around the loop once.
5. Make another small loop with the wrapped lace and pull it through the "hole" in the middle.
This method is also known as the "loop, swoop and pull knot," and it's most likely how you tie your laces today. Bela is Very happy with her new lands!! absolutely amazing. secret lair came so clean. Easily top tier here on Whatnot. Guy deserves your time and trust in his product. I'd gold star if I could so I'm just gonna do this. 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 What a great show! My order arrived well packaged and super quick. Good lord, I'm about to burst.