Bewertungen (33)I’m in love with my nails and they came in super fast! I recommend shopping your nail needs with nailqueedom!! Loved all of my nails, shipping was super fast! Tysm for the gift l love it 🥰 Very nice quality nails will purchase again I received my nails today and I love them very pretty very well Made thank you Thank you so much! It came fast and safely :) I love the one set I purchased! wish I could have gotten more. Thank you for my order. beautiful nails, kind host , and fast shipping!! tysm my queen 🥰 Got here quick. I love the Halloween style, however on closer inspection the quality just wasn't there. But, you can't beat the price, so a few tweaks before I wear them and it will be all good. I just need to look a little closer before I buy. All great items & arrived fast. Thank you