Bewertungen (19.720)I've found my go to connection on early releases, hard to get bangers, or just about every shoe! Super fast shipping! Less than a week every time. Thank you for the gift as well. Really love those!!! best seller on Whatnot. 5 star rating all day long. Best win in a while thanks! Love the kicks Thank you so much I love these things keeps my mind going love it. The quickest shipping on whatnot and they ship from Canada you other shows need to step your game up lol Took way to long to be delivered I want a refund honestly I already have a pair now and I literally ordered this weeks ago I want a refund The GOAT keeps GOAT-ing! Best streamer on the app! Best streamer on WHATNOT! Best sneakers, best prices, just the best! Best streamer on WHATNOT! Best sneakers, best prices, just the best! Best streamer on WHATNOT! Best sneakers, best prices, just the best! Best streamer on WHATNOT! Best sneakers, best prices, just the best! Super cool concept and I got a sick pair of Jordon’s and Lego to make a pair of Jordon’s! Awesome seller great A+ products coming from a huge sneaker collector Excellent quality t-shirt!! It’s going into rotation right away. Tonggg best inna game hands down 100% authentic 1000%shipping 🐐🐐🐐🔥🔥 Best seller on Whatnot, has all the heat The GOAT of sneakers on WhatNot. Fast delivery and high quality. Clutch is an understatement. The shoes were exactly as described, and the entire transaction went smoothly. I would definitely buy from him again! Best seller on whatnot thanks for shipping fedex.