Bewertungen (835)Awesome cards as always! Thanks so much! Expectation versus reality. I expected certain cards, but the reality was I received penny cards instead. Please read the guidelines first before any purchases from this vendor. I literally got ZERO CARDS of the one I got on stream 😭 142/217 Fezandipiti 124/217 Haunter 095/086 Sliggoo 122/086 Mega Greeninja ex i got none of them interested in got random cards 082/172 Golet 012/172 Cherubi 081/172 Sawk 046/172 Electabuzz 038/172 Buizel is what i got just bulk cardss was there and error or did I get scam Love ❤️ the card & fast delivery & thank u 🙏 🤩😍 Awesome cards! Thanks so much! Thanks so much! Awesome cards! nextgencollectem is the GOAT
I always win on these shows Awesome streamer with great deals and fast shipping. Thank you so much! Everything was perfect and arrived on time! Love ❤️ the card & fast delivery & thank u 🙏 🤩 😍 Awesome seller! Great stream, great vibes, and always makes it fun. Definitely recommend checking him out! 🔥🃏 Amazing as always! Even when I don’t win Nextgen hooks it up with some fire packs Wasn’t expecting to receive a card in the mail. Thank you so much! Got junk skunked breaks are for punks ha thanks Spent $47 on slots on the wheel got a bunch of bulk penny cards. These wheel spins are a joke. Live and learn I guess. Would have been more stars if they at least sent bulk from the series being promoted (ascended and pitch black) I was scammed. I did NOT receive the same cards that were *supposedly* pulled when I purchased a spin. I will be getting a refund and reporting this seller. This is fraudulent selling.