Bewertungen (4)Everything was delivered as described and seller took extra care packing everything up so it was safe! Thanks again !!! Cards were delivered exactly as pictured and they were shipped super quick. The whole process was great, would definitely recommend buying from this seller. more than happy with how fast the product was shipped.... I will definitely be getting things from his channel again.... not only was he super energetic but was very entertaining!!!!!! Fast shipping and quality packaging!!! The best seller, that I’ve done business with
You’re awesome! Thank you! 😊 wonderful packing. Great quality and super cool stuff. Love this family and his lives. Family man handling business! I joined the sellers first biding, really glad I joined because the vibes were great. Items received in less then a week and items were preserved well. NM conditions, seller included protection. looking forward to upcoming shows.Thank you for the sweet review and I can’t wait to see you again in future shows! 😊 cards came fast, good packaging!Thanks for the review Keith and I can’t wait to see ya in the next show! 😊 🤝