Bewertungen (174)Thank you! Such darling little keychains! So happy to support the little entrepreneur 🩵✨🩵✨ Fast shipping sweet sellers✨🩵 Thank you NovelTheShoppe for the delicious bougie dirty soda recipe. It look absolutely scrumptious. Love the recipe cards!! Soo cute and can’t wait to make them! Yum! Thank you!😊 Thank you for your kindness and generosity 🫶🏼 Omggg! It’s literally sooo cute! Thanks so much!! Amazing seller🫶🏼 Super cute keychain!! Great seller!!! Very cute items thanks again 💗😊 Amazing seller! I just love her, her daughters and all her beautiful clothes💗 Beautiful items, great prices, and LIGHTNING FAST shipping! Thank you for the givvy and the dress!🫶🏼 One of the dresses has a stain on it that was not mentioned :( Hi!! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, although I wish you would’ve messaged me & sent me a photo of this! I do try my best to mention every callout (as clarified in my show notes) but sometimes I do miss on the preloved clothing! Looking back I see that all your purchases were the $1 items with callouts except one dress that was $5!🥰 This dress worth was much higher so you got a steal of a deal!❤️ Try some Dawn, peroxide, & baking soda on it for about 5 min & then rinse off! Hope to see you back!🥰 Wonderful, sweet seller. Beautiful little girls clothing at stellar prices. I highly recommend!