Bewertungen (622)thank you so much for the extra fabric, it is very appreciated The bellow is gorgeous thank you 😊 Thank you so much! Packaged very well Very sweet seller! The packaging was amazing! Will purchase again! Wonderful seller with awesome stuff. Thanks so much! Everything is always great with Donna. She is an amazing seller!! Donna is such a thoughtful and generous seller! Don’t miss her shows! Thank you! Everything arrived safe and sound! Must check out Donna’s Bin and go to her shows. She has a great eye! Thank you… all my goodies were as expected and thank you for the careful packaging Love this quilt! Thank you! I wish I could give you a ten star rating!! Absolutely love everything in the box! I really like things that I see and bid on, but I completely fell in love after I saw everything in person! Thank you for great products and great packaging!❤️❤️❤️ Beautiful as always!! I love them! I just recieved my last box from you today. It had the cute crock and vintage ice cream scoop! happy with my purchases 😊