Bewertungen (898)Awesome Giveaway Cards. My Son was excited for them. The shipment was a box with a zipped bag of 3 hot wheels cars. I ordered $22 of squishies. Scammer!! Never received items I purchased and was told I would get a refund and that didn’t happen either.
love the squishy's. and the seller was so Gracious. Thank You!!! Beautiful items, fast shipping.. Great seller Thank you so so much I love everything. Cannot wait until Christmas to use these new ornaments😊 Thank you. Great to deal with Nothing in envelope 😭😢but it’s ok it was givvy I honestly expected a squishy or sum, but when I opened it and found football cards that were worth nothing, I was kinda upset. Everything arrived safely. Thank you 😊 Thank you!!!! the sticker was cute and Big!!! Normally I would not do this over a free giveaway because they are free. However in this situation she stopped on the middle of the stream to let the givet run holding up the item it was going to be and then said I was going to get this pizza squishy thing in the middle of her stream. I got a few stickers cut off a sticker sheet. it does go aaginst what not policies to offer something in a give away and then change it or downgrade it. thats why peoole have random/surprise giveys. I tried to reach out no response. Items reeked of smoke, poor/inconsistent communication, missing items, cut up stickers as prizes. Very disappointed in this experience. all as described, radko snow globe was busted in shipment.Bummer!!! everything else was ok. Thank you for the goodies and gift 🎁 Never received the cards. Reached out and never heard back. Wouldn’t buy from again. Zero communication. How fun is HAPPY MAIL? THE BEST MAIL! Thank you so much for the great giveaway!! One crushed ornament, order # 7, only wrapped in paper, no bubble wrap, packed tightly in a box with wooden Santas. Did not receive all ornaments ordered. Orders #8, 21, 26, and 27 were red teardrop ornaments. Only received 2. Extra feather tree ornaments not ordered were in box.