Bewertungen (127)Amazing show and fast shipping! OMG LOVE MY JUJU THANK YOU 😊 Thank you so much for everything!!!! Give Stuart a kiss!!! 😘 very cute little doll thanks for the givy Thank you! Best buyers givvy I’ve over had! And thank you for the gift! Shipped quickly and well packaged! Thank you for then fun 🤩 Great Givvy! Love it thank you sooo much Love her shows and wheels. Amazing seller Thank you so much! Awesome show and great packaging. LOVE!! the giveaways ❤️ amazing 🤩 show amazing seller ty so much for givvy ❤️ Super fast shipping!!!! Thank you for everything inside friend! Amazing seller, she is so kind to her buyers. Can't express enough how happy I was with my items. Fast shipping and items were packed securely. Great care in packaging and quick shipment. Thanks so much!! Thank you for best wheels and deals🫶🏻 Super fast shipping and packaged with care! Tysm Mal! Love my new Queen! 🥰 So many fun wins thank you and amazing giveaways so fun Thank you so much! I love it!!
Super fast shipping! Such a fun host! Will definitely be back!