Bewertungen (65)Such kind people! Got a vintage Winnie the Pooh watch from them and it’s perfect! They replaced the batteries for me and it’s the coolest watch I own now!Thank you for taking time out for the review. We are glad that you loved your watch. Great collection! Great prices and super helpful thank you, we'll packaged,arrived in a timely manner. Love the watches! Tysm! ❤️ Unfortunately the pin I received is not authentic. I’ve verified it by different sources. Attempted to reach out to seller but no response yet.Hi Mike, thank you for your feedback — we’re sorry to hear this concern.
We take authenticity very seriously and have sold over 300+ pins on Whatnot with no prior authenticity concerns reported.
This Goofy pin was part of a batch sold to multiple buyers, none of whom have reported any issues.
We were out of town for a few days, but have now responded and are happy to review the item with you and work toward a fair resolution.
Please feel free to message us directly so we can assist further. Amazing quality! Great watch! We love it! They are great sellers and communication is great. A secret hidden gem on this app!! Largest collection of Disney watches, recognized nationally for their collection!! Loving the pieces I’ve purchased for my personal collection, THANK YOU!! Awesome pin and good seller (: Thank you! Awesome thank you so much Pin was in great condition and was delivered to me safely and quickly! Awesome coin always amazing deals thank you