Bewertungen (614)Loved it all. Great deals. Fast shipping. Thank you!!Thanks so much for your purchases! 💕 Everything is so much cuter in person!! I love everything and am over the moon with how cute the diorama pictures are!! Thank you sooo much!! 🫶🏼💜✨I’m so excited you loved everything! Thanks so much for shopping with me and for this lovely review! 💕 The berry bowl is even cuter in person! Fast shipping tooI’m so happy you like your purchase! 💙Thank you so much ! I am delighted with everything in my box! The seller even included a surprise givvy!! Wonderful shop and overall experience, thank you!Thank you so much for your purchases and for such a kind review! 💕 Great seller! Fast shipping and the lil swan is pretty. Thank you!Reading this just made my day! 💕Thank you so happy you liked your 🦢! Thank you so much for the bookmark it is absolutely beautiful and all the others items too I’m so happy you liked everything! Love my little snail! Thank you so much!! Sweet pieces…can’t wait to frame them for hanging Yay ! “Home Sweet Home” found a home. Thank you for your purchase! 💕 Such a cute trinket! Tysm my friend 🧡 highly recommend this seller! Thanks so much for all of your kind support!🧡 Awesome items! Thanks so much!Thank YOU so much! Thankful for you support 💕 Love love love! Happy mail for sure! Thank youSo happy you loved your items! 💕 Thank you so much for your review! I love everything so much! Packed good and shipped fast! See u in future shows ❤️ thank you 😊 Thank you so much for this kind review! I’m thrilled you love everything 💕 Thanks so much for your purchases! Beautiful frames!!! Packed great and shipped fast! Thanks so much ❤️I’m so glad you liked them! Thank YOU so much! 💕 Received quickly and packaged very well. Also a lovely bookmark came with my package!
Thanks so much for your kind words! 💕 I’m so happy you liked the bookmark 🥰 I absolutely love my purchase. Came very well packed and arrived safely.So happy you ❤️ it!!! Thank you for the review! Fast shipping and item arrived in great condition. It will be a great addition to my kitchen decor! Thank you so much! I appreciate you! 💕 Always bringing some of the best items I’ve ever seen! I always love Amy’s shows and love my package 📦 😍 one of the sweetest sellers around!Thank you so much my sweet friend 💕 Beautiful. Fast shipping. Thank youI’m so happy you love it! 💕 ❤️Thank you so much for your purchases!!💕 One of my favorite pieces ! Thank you sooooo much ! Loved your show ! Can’t wait to visit again ! I’m so happy you love your purchase!💕 Thanks so much! Absolutely love my treasures ! They arrived safely ! Thank you ! Thank you so much for your purchases and this kind review! 💕 Wonderful assortment! Appreciate the fast shipping too! Thank you! 💫💫💫Thank you so much for your kind review!!! 💕 ThanksThanks for coming to my show! 💕 This antique biscuit jar has been a bucket list item for me. Wrapped perfectly and arrived safely. Thank you!Reviews like this make it so worth it. I am thrilled that jar found you! Thank you so much! 💕