Bewertungen (884)Bobby is the best. He takes time to make sure your package is carefully packed and wrapped up correctly . His shows are funny and entertaining and I always look forward to his next one. Perfect condition. Fast shipping. Awesome seller. Thank you. Only jams is the best monster jam show on whatnot. Bobby is both generous and hilarious. He mixes kindness and great storytelling with quality monster trucks for sale. Not only is this show a vibe but you can tip him so that he can add a truck to give to sick kids at his local children’s hospital. If you aren’t tuning in to Onlyjams, you are missing out. Awesome seller with awesome shows and trucks. awesome trucks, very secure packaging and amazing seller Thank you for the sticker and what you do for the kids! You Rock 🤘🏻 Great seller! Glad I could contribute to a great cause and thanks for the truck. Always enjoy your shows Monster Mutt Pixalated! Love it and my very first one! Arrived very well packaged and I always love when I can attend one of your shows! Always fun, Onlyjams! 🔥🫶🏼 Thank you best giveaway I got on whatnot My first Whiplash! Thank you, Onlyjams! 🫶🏼✨ Best seller best show best of the best quality thank you brother Absolutely one of the coolest shows on Whatnot. Always brings the heat. I am truly honored to own one of your trucks , it was a grail piece for me and Bobby delivered. shipped fast and well protected. Very highly recommended. Thank you Thank you! Love the Street Treats and your shows! 🫶🏼✨ Amazing person
Packed wonderfully
Bobby is the best, AS ALWAYS 🤘🏻 It's always a pleasure to buy from Bobby! Great packaging! Bobby is one of my favorites to watch, by far the most entertaining and funny . Great trucks, quick on shipping and packed very well. Thanks so much Bobby! Perfect as always thank you Bobby The word “WEIRDO” is spelled wrong on the sticker. But I love it.
I purchase from Onlyjams whenever I'm looking for something specific. He has most trucks. Plus, I'm thankful for the givvy.