Bewertungen (1.203)I love it all im missing n is one with is the exclusive then I have it completed I hope I n the future or next wave they will add Mary and Mari as other silent hill char as character s and monstersThank you appreciate you! 🙏 Fast shipping, great experience overall 🙏Thank you appreciate you! 🙏 Great seller! Purchase with confidence!!!Thank you appreciate you! 🙏 Box came in excellent condition and was packaged great!
Thank you appreciate you!🙏 Awesome seller , well package !! Thank you appreciate you! 🙏 Package came as described and was packaged nicely.
Thank you appreciate you! 🙏 Pop came in great condition. Great shipping and packaging. Thank you brother. Thank you appreciate you! 🙏 Well packaged and a good price!Thank you appreciate you!🙏 Great deals and fast shipping thank you !! ☺️ Thank you appreciate you ! 🙏 Seller had amazing communication.
Gave me an amazing deal on the product
Also took the time to get me one in mint condition. Which I really appreciate packaging was amazing
And shipping was really fast, all in all. I recommend this seller and will definitely be buying againThank you appreciate you! 🙏 Happy with my order
Ships out quick
Gives great deals 👏💯Thank you appreciate you! 🙏 So happy best purchaseThank you appreciate you! 🙏 Brilliant and friendly seller! Fast shipping, item as described, excellent packaging! Thank you 🙏🏼 Thank you appreciate you! 🙏 The package was very secure and I am very happy with the purchase.Thank you appreciate you! 🙏 Packaged 10/10! Really nice 3d print! Yall come shop🙏🏽Very satisfied! Thank you appreciate you! 🙏 Amazing seller. Good deals and the best packaging I’ve ever seen 10/10.Thank you appreciate you! 🙏 Packaged very well everything came in in perfect condition thank you!Thank you appreciate you! 🙏 great prices, great condition. packing and shipping on point. thanks!Thank you appreciate you! 🙏 Packaged so so well!!! All came and I’m so excited! 💙💙Thank you appreciate you! 🙏 Awesome 👏 Packaging !! Also - First Tims I’ve Seen An Official PIX Hardstack. Thanks Again For The Deal, Jonathan. Would Highly Recommend 🤝 Thank you appreciate you!🙏 Everything came in perfectly thank you so much!!Thank you appreciate you! 🙏 Great condition and wonderful pricing and very fast delivery.He also packaged them very well Thank you appreciate you! 🙏 Absolutely awesome seller , packed everything perfectly (bomb proof packing lol) , super fast shipping. Cant wait for next stream to buy more. Buy with confidence from great seller Thank you appreciate you! 🙏 THanks again Ortizzzzzz! Shipping always on point. Thank you appreciate you! 🙏