Bewertungen (84.992)everything was in perfect condition thank u first reaction was amazing, granddaughter loved it so much. Items run small and 1 of the dresses had a broken button, unable to wear.
I gave a five star for shipping, however, I do local pick up Nice Coat!! My daughter is already wearing it and she loves it. Hope its warm for her in winter!! Thank you so much for all the deals you get for us customera. Im a single parent of an adult daughter with severe autism and ita a blessing to find deals in our situation and I greatly appreciate you all ❤️❤️ Thank you so much!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Wonderful experience! My order arrived exactly as expected and everything was packaged nicely and in great condition. I’m very happy with my purchase and the entire transaction was smooth and easy. I would definitely purchase from this seller again. Thank you so much! 💕 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Wonderful experience! My order arrived exactly as expected and everything was packaged nicely and in great condition. I’m very happy with my purchase and the entire transaction was smooth and easy. I would definitely purchase from this seller again. Thank you so much! 💕 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Wonderful experience! My order arrived exactly as expected and everything was packaged nicely and in great condition. I’m very happy with my purchase and the entire transaction was smooth and easy. I would definitely purchase from this seller again. Thank you so much! 💕 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Wonderful experience! My order arrived exactly as expected and everything was packaged nicely and in great condition. I’m very happy with my purchase and the entire transaction was smooth and easy. I would definitely purchase from this seller again. Thank you so much! 💕 Thank you so much! I always love my orders from you guys!!! These items are super soft!! Much cuter in person, I can’t wear to wear these! Thank you! I love both the trench coats that I received! They are perfect for NC weather! This jacket is so beautiful!! It’s brand new with the tags! The color is amazing. Thank you!! Brenna is such a great host. Thank you so much Absolutely love my new jackets!! ❤️ great team love watching ya’ll Good deals, good shipping! Thanks!
Stuff was just wadded up in box