Bewertungen (11.628)Hello, I want to Thank You & BigOsty for Sponsoring the giveaway that I won. You threatened to block me because I did not say Thank you. At the moment the giveaway was counting down my 6 month old woke up screaming who has been sick with RSV so thus is why I did not reply in that moment. However I did message you and BigO afterwards and Thanked you both. So Please look into your message request and you will see that I did reach out. Also, Thank you for not blocking me. I appreciate You! ❤️ love ❤️ the o2p show. Great host! thank u so much thanks for the gold 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Great stream with great shipping! Bookmark a few shows and see for yourself. thank you for some amazing coins and great games for some cheap prices keep up the good work love the show Absolutely amazing seller, the best people!!! absolutely beautiful peace, and it arrived exactly as promised. I'm a genuinely grateful to Charles _ m _ s _ joker for the incredibly generous giveaway, and I also want to thank everyone at Out2Perform. I really appreciate the kindness and the care that went into everything. seeing it in person made the wind feel even more special. thank you again, Charles_m_s_joker and the whole Out2Perform team. I truly appreciate it. ~Jesse40 As always great stream, great products, great prices and of course a great host thank you for the great prices and a great show The best there is. Super fast shipping, always packaged well, and arrives fast! Great prices and great people! One of the best shows out there thank you so much for the fast shipping. I will be back to shop with you. Thank you so much. Great show. Love my new piece. Thank you! 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆Always fun thank you Two of the best people on the platform! Couldn’t ask for a better stream.. Always bringing top quality items and fast shipping!