Bewertungen (1.256)The longest stem broke in shipping but other than that, the packaging was great and the plant looks awesome!🥹🫶 Thank you so much!! Shipping packaged with much care, plants arrived beautifully. A+ seller asset to this app. It’s still amazing to me how well plants can be sent through the mail!! Pablo is magic!🪄 Thank you for your nice giveaway! I'm very happy with my plants! The packaging was incredible! I just wish my mail-lady would have been a little nicer with it. She just tossed the box at my door! 😬 Luckily my plants were just fine! It’s even more beautiful in person. I appreciate you so much. She’s big, dark, velvety, and beautiful. She was packed great and is acclimating well! Everything was well-packaged and plants were beautiful! Everyone who reads this be warned: when you receive your plants, you're going to sit and stare at them and be so blown away by how beautiful they are that you don't get anything done the whole rest of the day. At least, that's how my day has gone since unwrapping my STUNNING pink polly snowflake alocasia. Packaged with care, fantastic quality, fair price-- I've loved every plant I've ordered from pablosplants and will definitely be back for more. Aww thank you so much! I’m so thrilled you’re pleased :) I could get the same plants from others, but when it’s from you, it’s always top tier. Fuller, more established, more rooted, more everything. I never regret my purchases when it’s from you. Thank you! 😊 great packaging too, naturally ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Your comments brighten my days, my weeks! I appreciate you for being such an amazing supporter! 💚💚 Pablo x beauty was not on my bingo card for 2026 but I’m so glad it happened. Him and Fran bring the 🔥🔥🔥 bonus points for the nonstop entertainment. I love this man and his fantastic shows! So well organized and shipped extremely fast. Beauty category STAND DOWN Pablo has entered the CHAT🩷You are the absolute sweetest, thank you friend 💚 My planty was so carefully packed and showed up in perfect, fabulous condition. Thanks so much Dudley!! Literally gasped! Thank you. 🙏🏼 i told you once before, some of my most memorable plants are from you. Thank you for adding more to my top 5!!! You are such a genuine person and i love your selection + great prices + fun fun show! Catch you on the next one! First purchase! Plants were delayed due to USPS and they came just as perfect as shown on the live. Packaging was impeccable. 10/10 recommend! STUDLEY DUDLEY!!! ANOTHER GREAT FIND FROM YOU!! My new plant babies are absolutely stunning. Packing was incredible. Thank you so much Love all my new beauty items. Packaging was 10/10 like usual. Fast shipping too. Thank you! Love. Can’t wait to try…. 10/10. Packed with care and arrived perfectly!