Bewertungen (2.260)love my yarn 🧶🧶🧶. thank you for the great deals. Everything was packed nice and neat. The yarn was clean ,no smell,and in great condition. Thank you so much. I will join this auction again. Everything was perfect!! Be careful because the poly had 2 large holes in it, the mail people weren’t very careful. The yarn is so gorgeous and still the best deals. Thank you Pine!! Beautiful and perfect as always! love the giver! thank you always a pleasure to do business with you! Will definitely buy again beautiful yarns, and amazing givey's. thank you. Thank you. I needed more stitch mark do I really need to rate her? great as always 💚 thanks so much 😄 great as always 💚 thanks so much 😀 Pacific Pine yarn, need I say more. One of the best yarn sellers on Whatnot. I look forward to her shows! Thanks ma'am! Loved the note! Good yarn for a good deal!
always a good show and yarn Great yarn and arrived fast beautiful yarn. received the yarn fast