Bewertungen (625)I thought the strawberry came with 2? But besides that upon opening one of the dumplings there was a white powdery/chunky on it and it smelt like chemicals so so so bad. I ended up washing it with dawn dish soap twice and we could still not get the strong odor of chemical off it. We buy these al the time and notice the smell a little bit occasionally but this was to the point that we didn’t even allow our nieces to have them because it was so strong our hands even smelt like it all day after washing them several times. Maybe we were unlucky and just got a bad batch but sucks we wasted the money and my niece was super upset she couldn’t have them for her bday like we had planned. Great items! Kids are happy. Cannot see any reviews citing Pokémon cards. I understand new sellers cannot give good item. But please state that you’re giving Pokémon cards. Items arrived in perfect condition. Thank you absolutely loved everything i got!! i love the bundle and everything is so nice! also quick shipping as well! Thank you, my son is a collector shipping was super fast and perfect gifts especially with christmas coming around for any kids Fast shipping, and actual authentic products 👏🏻 Everything arrived safe and sound! Absolutely love my Color Changing NeeDoh and Jellyfish NeeDoh! Both arrived exactly as described, in perfect condition, and were packaged with care. The color-changing one is so much fun, and the Jellyfish NeeDoh is adorable and super satisfying. My son loves them both!
The seller was fantastic! Shipping was extremely fast, everything was packaged securely, and you can tell they really care about making sure their customers have a great experience. Everything about this purchase was smooth from start to finish! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Excellent seller. Items as shown great quality and shipped expeditiously and securely with care. Thank you Awesome packaging, I love ittt !!!
bro gave me a 6 piece telescopic finger pointer set Love my Halloween Needohs arrived quickly and in great condition, won the givvy even though I was outbid on all the items I had made offers on 💜 Thought it was squishys but it was not