Bewertungen (6.307)Great cards and packaged well. Thank you PacMenJ, always goated! 🐐 Love my cards!!! Thanks again!!! Thank you so much pac for the amazing card going straight to my collection and I will cherish it forever it arrived super fast and packaged with tender love the guy is amazing person real down to earth makes me laugh so much every stream and not only that it’s filled full of amazing cards that everyone can collect a very wide variety of options I would recommend everyone follow and share out his streams wonderful guy I hope you all have a blessed weekend stay safe see you all on the next one 🫡🙏.Pac you are the man for real it takes everything in me not to bust out laughing man😂 This seller ships me thw wrong card and ignored my messages. Wouldnt recommend buying from this seller. I certainly will not be anymore. Dishonest people don't belong selling on this app !! Overall pleased with all aspects of the transaction! Speedy delivery and well packaged! Wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from again! Great show, fast shipping! items we're advertised in the mags thought id get them in the mags or at least in a hard sleeve. I recieved all cards in a 35 point mag which is ridiculous. not a good thing to do Card came perfectly packaged thank you Some of the cards were fake fast shipping good packaging thank you Slab game in flimsy plastic and no protection just the bubble mailer. Slab has scratches on it that was not covered in stream. made it to my house in three days. awesome . This stream never disappoints always a banger