Bewertungen (1.220)They always have such great stuff, love picking up stuff from them 10/10 packing and shipping time. Still the best streamer with great value and entertainment! Thank YOU my friend!!! Awesome as always thank you my friend
Sadly arrived damaged and received a note from Canada Post about it being damaged. Paper envelope for a booster pack is probably not the safest shipping method with zero protection. Thanks anyways for the destroyed givvy! Thanks recieved the givvy! thanks so much for the giveaway !!! 😀 Lots of fun, great streamers. Always a fantastic place to spend a few hours! Channel is awesome and hosts are incredible! Very responsive and gave extra goods!
(I ALSO PULLED CUBONE 407 in Gem Badge from you!) All I can say is I would highly recommend!
Panda has the best shop stream and community ever, it’s always a 10/10 experience everytime i place an order One of my favourite sellers! Always a great time with great cards! Everything is always packaged well and delivered quickly. One of the best on the app! 10/10 absolutely love the greek mythology! What a beauty Great vibes, definitely a fantastic stream