Bewertungen (34)A very Happy Camper as always! Love my new treasures, thank you papaG! Great guy with wonderful deals! We love all of our purchases!! I got a bracelet that fits comfortably and is beautiful. Thank you! The amethyst I got was very good quality! Papa Gregory is knowledgeable about the crystals and also full of dad jokes! Thanks! Beautiful and amazing Father Daughter duo. Great quality and knowledge Great guy! super fast shipping and always great deals My shinies arrived today! gorgeous pieces to add to my collection. Wrapped beautifully and made the trip in perfect condition. Love this shop! ❤️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Love my rocks!!!
Great hosts & fast shipping Packaged well and shipped fast. Thank you for the gift. Purchased several items from seller. Very knowledgeable, honest, great prices and fast shipping. Makes watching his show fun, talks to the chat and is very polite. Can't say enough good things about this seller. Amazing buying experience and a great time. Purchased several items from seller. Very knowledgeable, honest, great prices and fast shipping. Makes watching his show fun, talks to the chat and is very polite. Can't say enough good things about this seller. Amazing buying experience and a great time. Arrived promptly, well packaged and exactly as described, I would recommend this shop to others. absolutely beautiful slabs. Great quality and good deals 🏆🙏🏻 Love love, love every single thing I get is always! But this time it was the mother of Pearl that got my heart strings definitely for sure. Proud to be a customer of you guys., keep up the good work! I absolutely love every single product I got from you guys whether it was a Rolex, a mineral, or just simply being with you guys in the show! Thank you for my little polymer clay guy. He is being shown in my conversation piece spot! Packaged well and shipped fast. Great quality will buy more
words cannot express how sweet papagregory is best seller ever!!!!! I am thrilled with my purchases from papagregory! Everything arrived safely and the pieces are even better in person. Will definitely return for the gorgeous rocks and good company. Awesome! Beautiful piece! I appreciate the thank you card! This is definitely a blessing ❤️ Packaged well and shipped fast. Beautiful pieces nicely packaged and shipped fast!