Bewertungen (2.246)The best. I love it. But no lollipop? lol. The kindest seller. Love, love, love these little brass statues! Thank you!! Thank you for the givey. I enjoyed my bag of cotton candy! Love this seller! Great show and amazing items! Thank you for the givey!! I love your shows! Great seller! Penelope rocks! Love spending Saturdays with her! Love this show! Will definitely buy again! My new favorite lady & show. You cannot miss it. Love my ornaments! Such a fun show! Will definitely purchase again!!!! follow Penelope she has wonderful adventures Sunday and Tuesday are the best with Mary always a fun new adventure with Penelope Everything as described. Quick Shipping. Overall fantastic sellee! Thank you for the giveaway My beautiful friend, thank you for the gorg@$$ mermaid..I'm in love!!! You rock, woohoo! 💛💋 Everything arrived as described. Packaged very neatly. Great experience from start to finish. So cute!! Thank you for the quick shipment! Love your energy!