Bewertungen (231)Funs shows! I loved my package!🫶🔥 thank you very much for the stickers much appreciated 🫶 🫶🐮 Love the pin thank you so much Tysm! She's Amazing! Fun shows! 🫶🏽♥️ love this girl! great bags and pens! check her out Super sweet seller!!! Will buy from again! TY FOR THE AWESOME LF PIN IVE NEVER SEEN THIS ONE BEFORE YOUR SHOWS ARE ALWAYS FUN AND SHIPPING IS ALWAYS FAST AND EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS PACKAGED WELL AND WITH LOTS OF LOVE Tysm!!No problem! 💙 thanks for hanging out! 😃 Thank you for the blessing (givey)!Thank you for coming to my show! 😀💙 Ty friend 😊Of course! Thanks for coming and hanging out 💙🫶 I cannot tell you how much I love this wallet! Tha l you SSSOOOO much! I love the Villians line and this wallet is perfect! Thank you so much . The Pen is. adorable. Your very crafty. 🫶🫶Thank you 💙 glad you like it! Don’t think twice about stopping in this show! Will quickly become one of your fav sellers! Great bags + great room + amazing seller!! She is fun to hang out with even on days I can’t swipe!! 🤍🤍Thank you for the kind review! 🥹💙🫶 AMAZING BAGS! AMAZING SELLER! SUPER FAST SHIPPING AND PERFECT PACKAGING! 10/10 RECCOMEND THIS BEAUTIFUL GIRL