Bewertungen (146)Shipped fast, super happy w/ this purchase!placedwithpurposeVerkäufer
thank you so much! so glad you love it 💛 thank you so much!placedwithpurposeVerkäufer
thank YOU!!❤️ Amazing giveaway!! 😍😍placedwithpurposeVerkäufer
Thank you!!🥰 PerfectplacedwithpurposeVerkäufer
Thank you!!❤️ Love my wall hoop! Thank you so much! placedwithpurposeVerkäufer
Thank you!! I’m so glad you love it!!🥰 This picture is going to go perfect in my room! Also a nice plus when you win a givvy!
placedwithpurposeVerkäufer
yay so glad you love it!! and congrats on the givvy!!💛 Everything arrived quick and packaged so carefully!! Awesome seller!! Ty!!placedwithpurposeVerkäufer
Thank you so much!!💛 Perfect packaging! Thanks so much placedwithpurposeVerkäufer
Thank you!!🩵🩵 Absolutely in love with my pillow 😍😍😍placedwithpurposeVerkäufer
i’m so glad you love it!!💛 Well packaged! Came all in one piece! placedwithpurposeVerkäufer
Thank you so much for purchasing!!💛 It’s perfect! My daughter loved it! Thank you so much placedwithpurposeVerkäufer
yay!! i’m so glad she loved it! thank you for purchasing!💛 They arrived in excellent condition and were exactly as prompted!! I feel like I should fold all the packing back up and return it to be used again. Thank you for the quick shipping and beautiful product.placedwithpurposeVerkäufer
thank you so much for the sweet review! so glad you loved everything!🩷 love it!!packaged very well! placedwithpurposeVerkäufer
thank you so much!🩵🩵 LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!placedwithpurposeVerkäufer
I’m so glad you love them!!!🥰💛 Amazing seller!! Everything was packaged PERFECT! placedwithpurposeVerkäufer
Thank you so much!!💛💛 Everything came quickly & packaged with care! Ty!!!! placedwithpurposeVerkäufer
Thank you friend! 💛 Thank you 😊placedwithpurposeVerkäufer
Thank you for ordering!💛 I am SO happy with my order! Everything was packaged so nicely and arrived in perfect condition. You know a seller cares about their buyers when they take the time to do things the right way! placedwithpurposeVerkäufer
Thank you so much for the kind review and sweet words!! I appreciate you!💛💛 Amazing seller! Packaged with love and care !! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️placedwithpurposeVerkäufer
Thank you so much!!💛 Everything was VERY well packed!!placedwithpurposeVerkäufer
Thank you for your purchase and the review!!💛 Packaged with care and nothing was broken! placedwithpurposeVerkäufer
Thank you!! So glad everything made it you safely 🤍 absolutely perfectly wrapped & nothing is broken 🫶🏼🌹🫠placedwithpurposeVerkäufer
Thank you!! So glad it all arrived safely!🩵 The packing was amazing. This item was gorgeous. For such an important piece this sweet seller took the utmost care when it came to shipping. Not only that but she has the cutest items and works so hard to bring the best stuff to her business! 10/10 recommend 🩷placedwithpurposeVerkäufer
awww such a sweet review!! thank you so much for your continued support!🩵🩵 Love the beautiful Sconce with the blue. placedwithpurposeVerkäufer
Yay!! I loved the blue as well!! Thank you so much!💛