Bewertungen (6.217)Perfect products and quick shipping! Everything arrived perfect 💕 Great seller, fast shipping, would definitely buy from again. Great show, Product selection, awesome deals. Quick and secure shipping. Thank you so so much!! 🩷🩷🩷🩷 Thank you so much fast shipping Arrived and was a lovely giveaway. everything came perfectly, thank you so much! 🫶🏽 Items arrived just as promised! Thank you! Good packaging.. slower shipping but all came in great shape happy with the product. Will shop here again! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I absolutely love the Nakery body cream! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth, and moisturized without being greasy. Such a wonderful Whatnot purchase—I highly recommend it! 💕✨ A lip mask for my givvy was so nice!
I won a giveaway without realizing it was buyers-only. I had just joined the stream and mentioned after winning that I had just gotten into the show implying I didn’t know it was a buyers-only giveaway. The number of people in the room also matched the number of entries, so I understandably didn’t realize there was a restriction, especially since Whatnot typically prevents non-buyers from entering. Since other reviews suggest this has happened before, I feel the issue could have been avoided with the correct setup. When the actual buyers-only giveaway ran afterward, the moderator’s insistence on emphasizing the restriction felt aggressive and directed toward me, especially given that the same number of people were still in the show.
That said, I really appreciate that the seller was gracious and still sent something out despite the mix-up. everything came perfectly! great seller with an authentic and wonderful inventory, i will surely order from them again :) Excellent seller and great products. Excellent seller. I received my item in great condition. Great variety of products!