Bewertungen (6.562)Beautiful trims, great show, well packaged I loved all of the laces I purchased and your printable baby animal tags are adorable. What sold me was the turtle. I love turtles! Thank you. Love, love, LOVE each and every item I purchased from you!! You are so creative!! Thanks a million! Your pricing is reasonable too!!!
Awesome seller!! Thank you!! If she only sold trim! If Cynthia does not have it, it must be very rare to find! Best selection on whatnot. As always, beautiful trims. Your always a friendly voice in the screen and a pleasure to shop from. Thanks for all the cute trims. Beautiful as always, thank you for the trims and lace Love all my goodies from you! Thanks so much👌🐞 love the trims, thank you 😊 What are you waiting for? Go shop, shop shop!!! Love my items, amazing show, fab seller, huge selection. Highly recommend! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ great items! fast shipping! Loved 🥰 your show and can’t wait to create beautiful things from these fabulous fabrics! Thank you 🙏🏻 I just love the handcrafted items I purchase from this shop and what I learn while watching her show. She’s filled with ideas and always a joy. I feel like I have a friend. 💕 Every single box I receive is filled with the best goodies. All trims are top quality. I received my box yesterday and have to admit that I “played with them” all evening…deciding where I would use them, and how beautiful they were. Shipping with Cynthia is a pleasure…never ever disappointed. Thank you bestie!!!😊🤗 Cynthia has the BEST trims and always gets my creative juices flowing! ✨ Every show has me dreaming up a million new projects. I’ve spent hundreds of dollars with her at this point and have been so happy with every single purchase …the quality, variety, and unique finds keep me coming back again and again. My craft stash (and wallet 😂) may never recover, but absolutely worth it! 💗🧵✨ Lace heaven 🫶🏼 thank you so much PSG’s shows are always fun and full of entertainment, you never know what topic will become the conversation for the show. She always welcomes everyone as her besties and truly cares about her customers. Absolutely perfect as always!! Thank you!!