Bewertungen (90)Excellent cards, great seller! Thanks again Mr. D! Nicely packaged, cool EX givvys and got a nice Zardy under market.. W seller Amazing seller with great inventory super fast shipping and secure packaging. Always will be a repeat buyer here!!!!!! All cards delivered safely. TY thank you very much they were wrapped very nice Excellent seller! The Pokémon cards arrived super fast and were packaged safely and securely to prevent any damage. Cards look fantastic. Highly recommend!" Thank you. Thank you so much! I love everything! Always a pleasure buying from plusd!! Dash shipping and good quality and honest.
Love the cards ! Thank you Amazing streamer with a very down to earth stream! He’s very transparent with his buyers, he even went and looked for/sold me a card I was specifically looking for! Fast shipping and was packaged safely. I will definitely be a repeat customer! :) Solid dude, solid cards, solid shipping! Appreciate you again man 🙏 they all arrived in good condition happy with the binder adds Amazing show!! My cards arrived in excellent condition, safely packed. Thank you so much. arrived earlier than expected and very happy with that cards were in good shape Great quality and fast shipping. Thank you Plusd.♥️ I got my cards quick great service As always, great packaging great cards!
Thanks I love my cards ♥️ thank you Great quality! Amazing packaging. 100% will continue to buy and so should you!!!