Bewertungen (489)Such a good stream. Great people and awesome cards! Make sure to bookmark their next show! These guys are the best 😊💯 I’d like to thank Poodle Poles for taking such great care in packaging my cards. Everything arrived safely and was packed with real attention to detail. Excellent seller who clearly cares about their products and their customers. I also really appreciated the two Chinese booster packs included with my purchase — that was a great surprise. I’d absolutely give this seller five stars, and if they have anything else I’m interested in, I’ll definitely buy from them again. These guys are great! Such a good variety of product and always keeping customers entertained! Stop in don’t miss out! Thank you so much Sabs and Evan for a beautiful birthday gift 🫶🏼🥹🥹 Very good condition card and fair price! Will buy from seller again :) TYYY!!! Great packaging, came in secured & safe and of course arrived really fast✨️TYSM AGAIN🫶🏼 Great people and great stream! Great Sellers, Fast Shipping, Packages arrive safe and sound. 10/10 Service Thanks guys you are the best! perfect as always <3 yall are the best Packaging was incredible! No shot the card you buy will be damaged in transit. Little gifts in the package as well. Wish I could give more than 5 stars such a sweet streamer! loved absolutely everything <3 :) fast shipping great packaging Gosh these people are just so lovely. 10/10!!! Great cards and awesome purchase! Safe and fast shipping! This was by far the greatest experience that I have ever had in a whatnot stream! I’ve never felt so welcome and made friends so fast online somewhere. Truly an u forgettable experience and will be back for every stream to come! 1000/10!!!!! Great cards and great shipping 5 stars ALWAYS! One of the best shows on Whatnot. They take their time showing every card front and back, nothing is hidden or rushed. You can tell they genuinely look out for the everyone. Always a good time! One of the nicest steamers I’ve ever met and very generous people, if you spend your time on any channel I recommend this one, thank you for a great time and the fun game 🔥🔥 These guys are just awesome you gatta check em out!