Bewertungen (146)🔥pair of 13M! Get your size 13M for Poolekicks everyone! Great shoe fast 💨 delivery 🚚 highly recommend this streamer. Nice shoes for a great price. Will definitely buy more One of the best people on and off this platform 🫶 Great seller! Fast shipping and a great dude! Absolutely perfect looking. Afraid to wear them. Thanks Poole!
Great seller!! Quick shipping! Great new reseller!! Service is excellent and shipping was very fast!! Will definitely be back for more kicks!! Glad to help out! Over halfway there! As always Poole is the MFing man. Shop with confidence m! Hope ur sales get growing and growing sir🫡🫡🫡 Will buy again, great deal on a pair of air max 97's I've been looking for years without paying 500 or more. Shoes exactly as shown and described, authentic, fast shipping. Tons of 13M 🔥 Whatnot! Don’t sleep on PooleKicks! My pleasure helping. Thanks for the gift. 🎁 We will get you to 1000!I really do appreciate you and I am so grateful for all the love and support 100% authentic, excellent quality, and fast shipping! Awesome customer service and great communication throughout the entire transaction. Everything arrived exactly as described and in excellent condition. Highly recommended seller I would definitely buy again!Thank you so much for that wonderful review. I really appreciate it. nice clean shoe thanks manYour very welcome I’m glad you like them