Bewertungen (349)Absolutely wonderful experience! Awesome show! Bid with confidence A++++ seller fast shipping, thank you! Great product up to expectations So sick!!! Thank you!!! 🔥🔥🔥 Always a great time on their stream. Packaging is always secured and items arrived quickly. What great deals! I walked away with awesome pops! I highly recommend this seller. Thanks again for the awesome pops! They arrived perfect! my package was crushed when I opened it. if you could send me a new one or help me out that would be great and I would be happy to change my review. Thank you for the fast shipping! Appreciate the awesome pop. Great addition to the collection. Thank you Hooray it reached Singapore safely! Will buy more in the future I love all my pops and thank you again for the givvy 😁😁 Amazing products, kind sellers and great packaging! Great anime cards! Thanks! USPS apparently played volleyball with my box, but my pops came out perfect! Packed well inside. Thanks! Great seller! Cool givveys as well! Super pop great giveaway Fast shipping would buy from seller again Thanks Fantastic seller
Shipped fast
Thank you Fantastic seller
Shipped fast
Thank you Great seller great shipping
Really helped me out when there was a mix up! I got everything I ordered and more and was very happy with their customer service, will be back again!