Bewertungen (66)VERY HAPPY🦆💅🏻pressedtoperfectionVerkäufer
Yayy🥰thank you 🦆💞 So happy with all my nails. Thank you. pressedtoperfectionVerkäufer
I am so glad ! thank you for your review 💞 Beautiful nails. I can’t wait to wear them all and buy more. Thank you. pressedtoperfectionVerkäufer
Thank you so much 🥰 This girl is the best. So sweet and shipping is always so fast. #1 right here. pressedtoperfectionVerkäufer
Thank youu 🫶🏼🫶🏼 I love them!! Tysm! 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻pressedtoperfectionVerkäufer
i’m so glad !! thank you 💞 Such an amazing seller! She's a real sweetheart, and her boyfriend was hilarious and entertaining us all the entire show, such a fun couple. The nails are fabulous! hard and very strong plus the shipping to Canada was fast!! I had them within a week. I love this seller I'll be back for sure! pressedtoperfectionVerkäufer
Thank you so much !! I love getting on here and hanging out with all of you 🥰🥰 I’m so glad you like the nails and shipping was fast 💞You’re awesome! As always wonderful service from my nail dealer. Always such a pleasure with Chloe. pressedtoperfectionVerkäufer
You’re the best ! I appreciate you so much 💞💞 you are so awesome love I love them all so much thank you so much 😊 your show is amazing pressedtoperfectionVerkäufer
Thank you so much !🥰 I’m so glad you loved them :)) So perfect! thank you 🩷pressedtoperfectionVerkäufer
Thank you !!! i’m so glad you liked them :) everything was perfect!pressedtoperfectionVerkäufer
Yay! thank you for your review🥰 thank you for the giveaway!!pressedtoperfectionVerkäufer
of course 💞 Amazing nails! Thank you thank youpressedtoperfectionVerkäufer
Yay i’m so glad you liked them !! Thank you for your review 🥰💖 Fantastic nails!!! Great prices!!! Shipped quickly and a wonderful hostess! 💖pressedtoperfectionVerkäufer
You’re awesome ! Thank you so much 🥰 So beautiful fast shipping great prices! pressedtoperfectionVerkäufer
I appreciate you so much ! Thank you for your review 🫶🏼 Beautiful nails and lovely seller pressedtoperfectionVerkäufer
Thank you so much💖💖 great as always!!pressedtoperfectionVerkäufer
Thank you so much ☺️ I appreciate your purchases 💖 great seller and pretty nails thank you!!pressedtoperfectionVerkäufer
thank you so much !💞💞 Love everything!! Thank you so much!! pressedtoperfectionVerkäufer
Yayy!! i’m so glad 😊😊 thank you ! 💖 I’ve bought from here twice now, and I have loved everything I got both times! Thank you again! 😊pressedtoperfectionVerkäufer
Thank you so so much !! I’m so glad you’ve loved everything. I appreciate you a lot !!!💖 Love all my nails!! Thank you, Chloe!! 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻pressedtoperfectionVerkäufer
I am so glad !!🥰🥰 Thank you !💖 as always so In love with my new nails can't wait to wear em all had such a great time with my girl Chloe as always. she is wonderful come check her out. pressedtoperfectionVerkäufer
Thabk you so much , you’re the best !!! I’m so glad you loved everything 🥰 awesome seller beautiful nails!pressedtoperfectionVerkäufer
Thank you so much 💖💖 I appreciate you 🥰 Loving all of these nails! pressedtoperfectionVerkäufer
Yayy!! I’m so glad 🥰 Thank you for your purchases and review 💖 Love my nails thank you 😊 pressedtoperfectionVerkäufer
I’m so glad !! 🥰🥰 Thank you for purchasing 💞