Bewertungen (154)Definitely was happy with my purchase. Fast shipping. He had a card i wanted really bad that he legit had in his hand but then I guess lost it somehow after I asked repeatedly to run it, waited over 10 minutes so I just left the stream. Is a honest Seller tho with decent inventory.primetimepullz23Verkäufer
Thank you brother! Just after I found the card and said your name a few times in the chat. I think I still have the card you’re wanting if your still interested just sent me a message brother and we will work you a deal. thanks cards look great in person primetimepullz23Verkäufer
Thank you! I try my hardest and enjoy this platform for everyone! Welcome back to my show anytime! thank you primetimepullz23Verkäufer
You are most welcome! Welcome back to my show anytime! Thank you sir!!!!! Very clean MJ!!primetimepullz23Verkäufer
You’re most welcome. Come back to the show anytime! Awesome thank you very much. You’re great.primetimepullz23Verkäufer
You’re welcome! Come back to my show anytime! We will share our love for the game Primetime has some great cards, very good condition. Will definitely be buying again. primetimepullz23Verkäufer
Thank you brother! Over priced primetimepullz23Verkäufer
In all honesty I appreciate the review however, I do not agree. I shipped your order with care diligently within 24 hours. I also didn’t make you make the purchase. I sent you the correct items which is also not an honest review giving the fact you give me one star on both shipping and accuracy! Whether you agree with my prices or not you should have given a more honest review. Also, if you didn’t agree with the prices you shouldn’t have made the purchases. Thank you for your purchase and your time. Have a blessed day! Great deals & a fun atmosphere. easy to work with.. excellent transaction. thank you top notch deals cards sent with care.. recommend u bookmark I had to pay additional shipping at the post office because you didn’t put enough on there. You only put $.71 for Shippy.primetimepullz23Verkäufer
When a buyer wins multiple items whatnot automatically calculates the total packaged weight of the order. Come back to my show and I’ll give you a free card on your next purchase for your troubles! Got a custom card from him, and it looks amazing! Really happy with it. I’ll definitely come back again and purchase more if I find something I want. It was his like first I guess but took me like 2 months to get the cardprimetimepullz23Verkäufer
I mailed this out less than 24 hours after the show! The mail carrier lost this during shipping which was out of my control! I took all necessary actions on my behalf to ensure your package was delivered. I even filed a missing package report. This was unnecessary to post on my page! I received my package within two days of ordering from CourtKingCards! Cards were in top notch condition as shown on the screen during the live. They were packaged properly and secured! Will be a repeat customer!!