Bewertungen (14.617)Thank you so much. Love the socks! Fast shipping. Items packaged with care. I received some great deals on a Umgee dress, sand and fog body care and perfume samples. Thank you so much! ☺️ The best! All items are always exactly as described Perfection as always! Very fast shipping. Everything packaged so nice. Fantastic products! Prissy is the very best!! As always, great purchases from Prissy! Thanks so much So happy with my items, especially the dress. Thank you! Prissy is an amazing seller who I’ve grown grown to adore. Thank you love for my new Sand & Fog White Silk roll on! It smells just as good as you made it seem! If yall want some amazing deals on S&F scents make sure you follow and bookmark Prissy. She’s got SOOO MANY AMAZING ITEMS! Sand & Fog scents of all sorts, Candles, Some beautiful beauty items, Samples, full sizes! You name it she may have it and if not she’ll do her very best to try and get it! She’s just one of the best! Was not in the live and just asked if she had a product and left she charged me for the product I asked for and sent it anyway when I did not bid Next day shipping! All items packaged with care. I received some amazing deals on Arabian fragrance, beauty products, Umgee dress, cute socks and Zenana outfits and sweaters. Thank you so much! ☺️💕 These tops are so stretchy and comfy. Love the elbow sleeves. Will look good alone or under jackets. perfect as always. amazing host Very fast shipping. Items packaged beautifully. Prissy is the very best!! Been shopping with Prissy over 2 years everything is always on point!!! Prissy is an absolutely amazing seller. Her quality of items, the beautiful attitude on her shows! Ultra fast shipping! I have loved every single purchase! Thank you!!!