Bewertungen (782)A huge shout out to Puffjns AND pineapples for all the wonderful, creative and personalized products. Love them and your shows (and your face) absolutely adorable bookmark. Thank you for the givvy♥️♥️♥️ Thank you for all the beautiful custom orders, your friendship and your support always. you are such an amazing Creator and I'm so happy we found each other on this platform Great grabs! I am so happy when I get my items from your shop. Tysm 😊 As usual, my items look absolutely gorgeous. I will continue to support this seller always. If you need anything custom made, she’s your girl.
love my custom stuff for my nail business!! thank you so much! Thank you for the givy. I appreciate you. Can’t wait to see you again Love it the tray was beautiful thanks for a great add on to my collection Flawless as always thanks again Perfect as always thank you I love everything this woman makes! She really puts a great deal of effort into her work!!! 10/10 recommend! The craft destashed are amazing!! Great products at great prices!! Make sure you catch the next one!! Absolutely amazing sublimation items!! I love what you did with my photos on the metal signs! Cannot wait to do more!❤️ I keep reviewing this seller because I keep getting new and amazing things from her!! She is so creative, kind and fun. Her shows are so much fun, especially the crafting!! Love her to pieces!! Pineapples!!!!!! First off, love! Secondly really love, thirdly love love! I got two custom key chains of Dungeon Crawler Crawler Carl characters that far exceed my expectations! I won a cup, and not just any, it glitter liquid-filled and so substantial! What a buyer’s givvy!!!! Music was great, personality phenom, and her work is stunning! puffins_n_pineapplesVerkäufer
Thanks Crabs! I love making your customs!! Love this seller. SO CREATIVE. So sweet. Love all the things. Wonderful as always. This seller is crazy talented ♥️♥️and a beautiful person inside and out Puffins handmade beads are gorgeous 🥰. The set and the pens are absolutely stunning!! Go grab your custom cute blingy things from her or the items to make your own!! Absolutely love it! Pictures/video didn’t do justice to how awesome this looks. And thank you for the extra added touches! I love the quality and colors. I am very happy with my purchase. Tysm 😊