Bewertungen (182)I did not like my purchases...I LOVED THEM 🥰 This Seller has nothing but fire items! Looking for something cute, fun, sexy, or scary then shop with Ashley! Grail items at steal prices 😁 THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I LOVED EVERYHTING!!! 🩷💚🩷💚🩷💚 beautiful pair of jeans thank you so much 🫶I’m glad you liked them ! Thank you so much 🖤🎃 Thank you 💖Thank you as well for sticking around the entire raid !🖤 everything was just described and was shipped super quick! thank you 💗💗No , thank you for shopping with me !🎃 100/100 Love the quality and the packaging was amazing! 🤌🏻Highly recommend! She has such amazing lingerie that guarantee you a man or pregnant. 💀 Love my top! Safely packaged as well, ty love🎀Thank you again sis for coming back ! 👻 Honest, trustworthy seller offering top tier quality items! so cutie!! thank u twin!! 🖤🖤 Thanks so much! Made my day! 😍 my favorite package ever on whatnot!!! everything was packaged soso well and fit so nicely! THANK YOU ANGEL🫶Thank you for such a kind review, I appreciate you shopping with me and sticking around the entire show 🖤 Item came quickly and in perfect condition! Thank you so much💕🎀Thank you for supporting me and staying around to chat ! 🎃 Absolutely loved my item! It came packaged nicely with some cute stickers 😊. Great Seller!Thank you so much for coming , and requesting items as well. I appreciate you shopping with me 🎃 amazing !!! i built a big bundle and each item was even more beautiful in person. shipped very fast. i’m so happy with my purchase and highly recommend that you check out pumpkn ! 📦⭐️🤍 thank you !Thank you for loving all my items and clearing me out , I appreciate your endless support so much . Truly thank you for always showing up Unfortunately didn’t fit but it’s super cute Thank you for your review, I’m so sorry that it didn’t work out. Please always feel free to dm your sizes and I can try and find you something that would work in your style and offer a discount for you ! Lingerie was BETTER in person so gorgeous! Shipping was fast ♥️Thank you for coming back to shop with me ! I’m glad you liked your items 🖤 Loveee thank you so much! And my sticker is soo cute 💚Thank you for shopping with me bunny ! I appreciate you stopping by always Tysm loved everything and the extra gift !!!💓🌷🌸🎀💐Thank you for stopping by and being so patient during my first toy show back in months. I appreciate you 🖤 Perfect order!
So excited to have found such a wonderful seller, thank you! im so happy, i literally gasped when i saw the goodies! thank you so much! Thank you so much for shopping with me. Enjoy ! The top I got is sooooo gorgeous, great condition, shipped quickly, definitely want to buy from this shop again Thank you for taking your time to leave me a review . I appreciate you ! Very ✨THOUGHTFUL SELLER ✨🤍🤍🤍. I was blessed to get an amazingly beautiful vintage Victoria secret bra with bows 🎀, lace, and ruffles that I completely 🎀ADORE 🎀. The seller thoughtfully packed my items 🌷✨✨ and she gave me the cutest freebies! The items were well cleaned and they smelled fresh 🌸🌻✨✨. I feel very blessed and grateful ☺️. She is so kind in her lives and will go out of her way to find items that fit your preferences and style 🎀. The live dynamic felt calming ☺️ and not forced✨. My items came exactly as described if not better! ✨✨ I’m not just satisfied but very happy with my purchase ☺️🌷✨✨. These are the type of honest and kind sellers that I appreciate on whatnot that genuinely work hard and are deserving of the support ✨! 🤍THANK YOU AGAIN 🤍 and GOD BLESS YOU 🤍🙏🏽. I look forward to shopping with you again! ☺️🌷🎀✨✨Thank you so much for taking your time to write me such a kind review . I truly appreciate the review and you shopping with me and chatting with me! I hope to see you again soon and catch one of your shows! 🖤 absolutely loveee & recommend shopping with pumpknsrus 🫶🏻 she has amazing items at amazing prices, ships out quickly, and is the sweetest EVERThank you Brookie for shopping with me , and buying a whole mountain. I appreciate you coming to support me when you have your free time always 🖤