Bewertungen (184)Thank you for my Great deals.. You are AWESOME!!!!Your very welcome and thank you so very much If you are looking for a show with great bundles at great prices. look no further. you found it!!!:Queen has cute stuff and you will love her prices! I love Queens shows. Youll NEVER regret any of your purchases. Her deals are awesome and her sweet generosity is addicting. she will definitely make you want MORE!!! Thank you for all the AWESOME deals!!!Your very welcome and thank you Its a good day everytime I receive my packages from queen. I love opening my packages from her. its always filled with cute stuff that I spent so little on. she makes you want more!!! Queen has the BEST BUNDLES!!! She prices are awesome! Ships fast and packs everything with care! amazing seller received the package very quickly I would highly recommend this seller to anyone that is looking for Sanrio items and other little goodies very well packaged nice stickers showing appreciation!!!❣️ ohhhh boy this box is like Christmas time! I got so many different and amazing items, packed very well! Freebies from Hostess as well, will definitely be finding her again. thank you! Cutest squishies on the app! One of the best sellers ever, hidden gem on whatnot 💎 Thank you so much for my items. They did get here today and they are all very nice. Great to meet youGreat to meet you too and thank you so much Queen of Deals for sure!!! Thank you!!! Amazing deals on amazing cute stuff!!! She will win your heart!!! And you'll want to buy everything!!! At her great prices you can too!! Everyone just bid!!! You won't be sorry. You'll be glad you did!!! She has the best deals!!! She is definitely one of the BEST on Whatnot!!! Definitely one of my favorites!! Love her!!! Queen has the best bundles at the best prices!!! She takes the time to pack your boxes w/ great care and ships very fast!!! Its like Christmas when you receive your boxes from her. She makes all her buyers feel special! You will love her channel!! I DO!!!Your such the sweetest. Tyvm Great deals and fast shipping! huge Hall of cutie pie pens for an amazing price thank you so much they arrived quickly and in perfect condition great seller thank you Everything was great as expected at this shop you can always get amazing stuff for a great price. great deals!!! great show!!! awesome everything!!! Great seller Thank you for the amazing items I love it, all my purchases are amazing! Thank you so much!Tyvm do appreciate the support I cant say enough about queenbee. You just have to purchase once and you'll be hooked. Her shows are addicting!!! you'll leave her shows with a smile!!!