Bewertungen (23)Absolutely adorable and very well made journal set. I love it! Beautiful pen & Lovely lady! Thank you Some prints are cloudy. Great host. Great priceI'm sorry that you feel that way. Next time please contact me first if there is a problem. At least give me a chance to correct the problem before you leave this kind of review that will affect my rating. Thank you for your business. Have a wonderful day on purpose. Thank you so much for my items I love them Great value but some stickers had blurry print quality and then there were a few AI generated stickers. Two had letter jumbles on them. Cute packaging I can reuse for journaling! Great Seller! Made a large order and it arrived accurate and in great condition!
The stickers are beautiful, and just as I thought my daughter loves them. she started making a sticker page with a few of them already. lol Did not get what I bid on :/. Amazing stickers!!! Thank you so much ❤️