Bewertungen (1.446)All perfect thank you 🫶🫶🫶 Seller was great. The item was beautiful! Thank you! Easily ranked one of the best shows on WN!
I love when QueenKitty mail arrives! Feels like a holiday!!! My favorite seller on whatnot 🤍🤍 Always love Queen Kitty’s items!!! Filthy and damaged and smelled terrible and took two weeks to get here Such amazing items!! Thank you so much 🫶 Amazing purses and perfect skims shirt! Amazing variety of cool pieces. she has all the goods and steals! thank you so much🩷 Amazing! Loved everything. Has amazing bundles and steals!! Check her out :)
We all love our purses and get some many compliments and can't thank you enough very nice nd super fast delivery great seller thank you so much Hands down- best show on WN run by an amazing human! I love when my QueenKitty package arrives… it’s happy mail! 🌹💌
Highly recommended! The amount of things that I got at such an affordable price is so amazing, I'm definitely going to continue shopping here I was so surprised, 😱 great items and thank you 😊