Bewertungen (41)Great product and service to match. Super fast delivery also! quickflashwardrobeVerkäufer
Thank you 🤩 If you come across this profile, follow it and save the shows!!! She has the most stunning pieces at incredible low prices!! Thank you so much, I love my goodies! ❤️ So happy with my purchase. Love watching you ladies in action! All my items were amazing and at awesome prices 👌🏼 Can’t wait for your next show Gorgeous items, amazing quality, absolutely love them. Thank you 💜 Amazing items, beautifully packaged and the extra gifts were so sweet ❤️quickflashwardrobeVerkäufer
Thank you very much much Christine. So happy you like all your items 💕 Fantastic seller, items as described, great quality…I’ll be back!quickflashwardrobeVerkäufer
Thank you very much! Glad you liked your purchases. I am in loveeeeee with my order! What bargains! Everything is as described (or better) and Wendy and her girls are so kind and an absolute pleasure to watch!! Highly recommend quickflashwardrobeVerkäufer
Thank you so much Amy! I’m so glad you got the YSL cuff, I hope it fits you. Fast postage, quality item. Thank you. quickflashwardrobeVerkäufer
Thank you for your purchase 😊 thank you love my purchase and quick postage quickflashwardrobeVerkäufer
Thank you Nicola, glad those boots went to a good home 💗 Beautiful quality items ❤️quickflashwardrobeVerkäufer
Thank you Nicki 💕💗 Item arrived as described. Thank you quickflashwardrobeVerkäufer
Thanks Vicki Great seller, easy communication and fast shipping. Will buy again. Thank you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️quickflashwardrobeVerkäufer
Thank you ⚡️💗 Thank you so much for my purchase. Excellent condition and beautiful items, very very very pleased with it. I've also just ordered a huge box of Tonic Teas!! which was a lovely little gift with purchase 😊 😀 Thank you again and I shall be watching you again very soon xxxxxxquickflashwardrobeVerkäufer
Thank you so much! So glad you like your purchases and tea! See you soon xx Love all my items and the personal card 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟quickflashwardrobeVerkäufer
Thanks Chrissy x Loved them all and my card thanks so much 💕quickflashwardrobeVerkäufer
Thank you for the encouragement on the day, my girls and I appreciate it. 💕 Wow, I absolutely love my bag, it’s amazing. Thanks so much for my parcel ❤️quickflashwardrobeVerkäufer
So glad you loved the bag! 💕🎈