Bewertungen (169)Thank you for a fun event and the beautiful Barry Sanders card. Extremely generous of you. See you again soon!! Great seller, amazing value, fun stream Best room I ever been great people lotta fun First time on his show and first time doing that format. I had a great time super cool and relaxed guy and interacted with the chat. Love it plus he had bangers on the wall for the chasers!!!!! The best pull box on whatnot. Your chance of pulling a numbered card or auto is ridiculously high! Fun show super chill seller The hottest pull box show on whatnot! Tyler’s shows are very underrated. There is a great chance of pulling a numbered card or even a auto and an even better chance that Tyler is going to be just as excited if not more excited that you will get to take home a awesome card! One of the nicest people you will get to work with on whatnot. R3con3d will do what it takes to make you leave the show feeling good about your purchases Second time being in the show and holy cow it didn’t disappoint! Even though Badgers don’t like Wolverines I can make an exception for r3con3d! Thank you sir Awesome dude! Extremely good cards and super fun show to be in. Just happened to stumble in his show one morning and now I’m hooked! Absolutely amazing seller! Highly recommended and trusted!!! Thanks again! I’ll be back for more! Amazing seller! Always a fun time! Great time , great show, amazing host! Always looking forward to hanging out in the room and sharing some laughs!!! We need more like recon! He’s an awesome dude! Genuinely very nice!