Bewertungen (277)So cute! I love these shoes!! Thank you Mindy ☺️raeandcocollectiveVerkäufer
Ahhh Jessie!! 🥹💕 I’m so happy you love your new shoes!! Thank you so much for shopping with me and always being so sweet! Enjoy them, girl!! 🫶🏼😘 I just ADORE Mindy! 🥰 She’s such a sweetheart and has the best taste. Unfortunately for my wallet, her taste and my taste are apparently the same 😆 I’ve loved every single thing I’ve bought from her. So grateful I found her. She’s stuck with me now whether she likes it or not 🤣💕raeandcocollectiveVerkäufer
JENNNN!! 🤣🤣 Girl, I swear we are the same person when it comes to shopping!! Our taste is way too similar, and I’m pretty sure we proved that on Friday! 💸😂 I absolutely adore you, and I’m so thankful you found me!! You’re stuck with me too, whether you like it or not!! Love you, girl!! 🥹💕😘 Love this sweater! So glad I got it!! It’s sooo soft!! 🤎🤎 Tysm!raeandcocollectiveVerkäufer
Ahhh I’m so happy you love it!! 🥹🤎 Isn’t it the softest?! I knew you were going to love that one!! Thank you so much for shopping with me and supporting my little boutique! It means so much!! 🫶🏼 Love everything as always!! 🔥🔥🔥raeandcocollectiveVerkäufer
GINAAA!! 🤣🔥 Girl, I swear you come to every live ready to shop!! 😂🛍️ I seriously cannot thank you enough for how much you support me and my little business. You have become such a special part of my little community, and I appreciate you more than you know!! Love you, girl!! 🥹💕😘 Thanks so much for the generous givvy! 💕💕raeandcocollectiveVerkäufer
You’re so welcome, Jen!! 🥹🖤 I’m so glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for being here and supporting my little boutique — I appreciate you so much! 💕✨ Love these pants and so glad I got mediums! Ty!!raeandcocollectiveVerkäufer
So glad you love them!! 🥹🖤 And yes, the mediums were definitely the right call! Thank you so much for shopping with me — I appreciate you! Thank you so much for all of my beautiful clothes. I can't wait to order moreraeandcocollectiveVerkäufer
Aww thank you so much!! 🥹🖤 I’m so happy you love everything! I truly appreciate you shopping with me and supporting Rae + Co. Can’t wait to see you back again! ✨ 10/10 as always!! Fast shipping & great items! Cannot wait to wear them! Thank you Mindy! 🩷raeandcocollectiveVerkäufer
Ginaaa 🥹🖤 You are seriously the sweetest! Thank you so much for always showing up, supporting me, and shopping with me. I appreciate you more than you know!! I hope you LOVE everything! 💕 Gorgeous jumpsuit! Amazing seller! Can’t wait to wear! raeandcocollectiveVerkäufer
Thank you so much!! 🖤 I’m so happy you love the jumpsuit! It’s SO cute 😍 I can’t wait for you to wear it! Thank you for shopping with me and for the sweet review! 💕 Absolute sweetest seller ever! My item was PERFECT and the packaging was absolutely amazing! You have to visit her shows! ❤️❤️❤️raeandcocollectiveVerkäufer
Aww thank you so much!! 🥹❤️ This seriously made my day! I’m so happy you loved everything AND the packaging. Thank you for supporting me and being part of my shows! ❤️❤️❤️ Love all my items!!! Great seller!!! Love all the things on her show!!!! Especially Elevated Faith!!! raeandcocollectiveVerkäufer
Thank you so much Ashley!! 🥰 I’m so glad you love everything! And yessss, Elevated Faith is always such a good one 🙌🏼❤️ I appreciate you so much! Love all my items!!! Great seller!!! raeandcocollectiveVerkäufer
Thank you girl!! 💕 I’m so happy you loved all your goodies! I appreciate you always supporting me and hanging out with us! 🥰 Perfection as always!raeandcocollectiveVerkäufer
Aww Gina!! 🥹❤️ Thank you so much! Always appreciate you and your support more than you know!! 💕 This is my second pair of Petra jeans and I’m sold! This is a great quality brand that is very flattering on. I also love the cropped sweater, silky lace skirt, and belt! Everything Mindy sells is adorable as well as high quality!raeandcocollectiveVerkäufer
Jessie, thank you so much!! 🥹🤎 I’m so happy you’re loving your Petra jeans — once you find a good pair, they’re seriously addicting 😂 And I’m so glad you loved the skirt and belt too! Thank you for always supporting Rae + Co and trusting me to pick out cute, quality pieces. It means more than you know! 🥰✨ Rae Collective always has the best selection of boutique clothing. As always, love everything I’ve received from this wonderful seller !! raeandcocollectiveVerkäufer
Diane, thank you so much! 🥹🤎 It makes me so happy that you continue to love everything you get from Rae + Co! I appreciate your support more than you know. You’re the best! 🥰✨ As always, fast shipping and fabulous items! raeandcocollectiveVerkäufer
Gina, you’re the sweetest! 🤎 Thank you so much for always supporting me and Rae + Co! I’m so happy you’re loving everything! 🥰✨ slowly working towards owning every item from this shop. 😍🤭 another greater package! raeandcocollectiveVerkäufer
😂😍 At this rate you really ARE going to own the whole shop! Thank you for always coming back and supporting me—it means more than you know! 🤎🥹 Quickest shipper!!! Fabulous items! Thank you for the wallet givvy! Love it all!raeandcocollectiveVerkäufer
Gina!! 🤎🥹 I literally just sent your package out Wednesday evening — how in the world did you get it already?! 😂 That might be a new shipping record for me! 📦💨 I’m SO glad you love everything, especially your wallet givvy!! 🥰 Thank you so much for always supporting me and leaving the sweetest reviews. You’re the best!! 🤎🤎🤎 I love getting packages from you!! The givvy purse is absolutely gorgeous! Perfect fall bag 🥰raeandcocollectiveVerkäufer
Gina!! 🥹🤎 I LOVE hearing that you get excited when one of my packages shows up!! That seriously makes me so happy. And I’m so glad you love the purse — I was hoping whoever won her would be obsessed! 😂🥰 Thank you for always being so sweet and for being part of our little community. Enjoy your new fall bag, babe!! 🍂🤎🫶🏼
I meet the amazing Mindy by chance in another sellers show that was jewelry related, not clothing. We started chatting in the stream and she was so nice, a pleasure to chat with and warm. She told me her boutiques name and I immediately started following her. After attending my first show of Mindy’s I fell in love with her! Her kindness and customer service are beyond phenomenal! She takes her time to explain her merchandise, really listens to her customers, and takes her time to find them the perfect fitting piece that they will love to wear. Mindy has amazing merchandise and is a wonderful seller. She introduced me to Petra 153 jeans & I am obsessed with them. Ive also purchased other items from Mindy and love all of them. Every purchase is so pretty, packed to perfection, the shipping is so fast. I can’t recommend Mindy more! She is an absolute doll and just a breath of fresh air!!!💕💕💕
raeandcocollectiveVerkäufer
Jen!! 🥹💕 This seriously touched my heart. I’m SO glad we randomly crossed paths that day because having you become part of this little community has been such a blessing! Thank you for trusting me, supporting my boutique, and for always being so sweet. And I LOVE that I created another Petra addict 😂🤎 Your kind words mean more to me than you know. So thankful for you!! 🫶🏼💕 I meet the amazing Mindy by chance in another sellers show that was jewelry related, not clothing. We started chatting in the stream and she was so nice, a pleasure to chat with and warm. She told me her boutiques name and I immediately started following her. After attending my first show of Mindy’s I fell in love with her! Her kindness and customer service are beyond phenomenal! She takes her time to explain her merchandise, really listens to her customers, and takes her time to find them the perfect fitting piece that they will love to wear. Mindy has amazing merchandise and is a wonderful seller. She introduced me to Petra 153 jeans & I am obsessed with them. Ive also purchased other items from Mindy and love all of them. Every purchase is so pretty, packed to perfection, the shipping is so fast. I can’t recommend Mindy more! She is an absolute doll and just a breath of fresh air!!!💕💕💕raeandcocollectiveVerkäufer
Jen!! 🥹💕 This seriously touched my heart. I’m SO glad we randomly crossed paths that day because having you become part of this little community has been such a blessing! Thank you for trusting me, supporting my boutique, and for always being so sweet. And I LOVE that I created another Petra addict 😂🤎 Your kind words mean more to me than you know. So thankful for you!! 🫶🏼💕 I meet the amazing Mindy by chance in another sellers show that was jewelry related, not clothing. We started chatting in the stream and she was so nice, a pleasure to chat with and warm. She told me her boutiques name and I immediately started following her. After attending my first show of Mindy’s I fell in love with her! Her kindness and customer service are beyond phenomenal! She takes her time to explain her merchandise, really listens to her customers, and takes her time to find them the perfect fitting piece that they will love to wear. Mindy has amazing merchandise and is a wonderful seller. She introduced me to Petra 153 jeans & I am obsessed with them. Ive also purchased other items from Mindy and love all of them. Every purchase is so pretty, packed to perfection, the shipping is so fast. I can’t recommend Mindy more! She is an absolute doll and just a breath of fresh air!!!💕💕💕raeandcocollectiveVerkäufer
Jen!! 🥹💕 This seriously touched my heart. I’m SO glad we randomly crossed paths that day because having you become part of this little community has been such a blessing! Thank you for trusting me, supporting my boutique, and for always being so sweet. And I LOVE that I created another Petra addict 😂🤎 Your kind words mean more to me than you know. So thankful for you!! 🫶🏼💕 The sweetest little bag! Thank you so much! What a kind giveaway! raeandcocollectiveVerkäufer
Aww yay!! 🥹🤎 I’m so glad you loved it!! You are so welcome — I love doing little surprises for you guys! Thank you so much for being here and supporting me! 🫶🏼💕 Belts are great!! Suede pants are 🔥🔥
Thank you so much!! Can’t wait for my next order to arrive, super fast shipping!raeandcocollectiveVerkäufer
Ahhh thank you so much!! 🥹🖤 I’m so glad you’re loving the belts and suede pants!! And you already have another order coming 😂🙌 I seriously appreciate you coming back and supporting me again and again. You’re the best, babe!! 🫶🏼✨