Bewertungen (2.500)I received my giveaway from randaddy and tonspeed today, I opened the one from tonspeed first, no particular reason why. Great seller, beautiful coin & fast shipping! The thoughtful little extras are very appreciated, thank you so much! Love you brother!!! I'm going to miss the Randaddy show this Saturday. what will I do with the extra 5 hours 😂😂 ??! 🙌🙌🙌 Amazing human. Check him out most Saturdays. 🌵🌵🌵 I didn’t have this 5 minutes before cracking it out. Talk about one bad to the bone toned wheat for the 7070. Thanks bud for another epic score! Absolute legend!!!! Appreciate you my man! No matter if you’re looking to invest or just have a great time, RAN DADDY! Is a spot to stop by🔥💎 I got very cheap(barely above melt) BU 90% quarters from 1958! I was also a winner and received some extra juice for being a buyer! He’s going to make me RUN HOME TO DADDY LOL😂😭🔥💎 gunna miss you bro! have a blast in the mountains!⛰🛶🎣🏕 Can't get enough of your show.Love it thanks again brother. Nice coins, great seller!!! One of, if not the absolute best to do it on this platform! Thank you for always being honest, up front and transparent! Crazy fast shipping, packaged with such care and always a good deal to be found!! Thank you again for the goodies and the stickers!!! CRAB CREW ALWAYS ON TOP!! Absolutely amazing! Top tier seller, human, comedian, and Crabs! I like poofy coins more that I thought I would. They are not yuck, just as advertised. Excellently packed by the best shipping department in what not, they came is safe and sound. Mommo send her thanks for her gift as well. Thanks for the generous giveaway coins, they're awesome! Enjoyed the show, you're a lot of fun... I'll have to come back and buy some coins next time Super nice coin and fast shipping. Excellent communication. As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another Always a great show with amazing items don’t miss the fire 🔥. Amazing streamer