Bewertungen (2.006)I am new MTG and this was one of my first purchases on here and I have to say the item came perfectly and I loved the extra surprise you guys threw in. You guys have made this experience memorable and simple and I will be buying from them again in the future. streamer is awesome. packaged well and with care. everything was packaged amazing and completely protected actually he struggled getting the package open and then like three layers later finally got to the actual product so 10 out of 10 on packaging and everything came in like I was told so rapski is amazing 🤩👍👍😁😁💯💯💯💯👌👌😎💯 Excellent seller!! Great Prices! Will continue to buy from this seller many times Excellent Seller!! Will continue to come back to this stream. Great prices streamer is awesome. packaged well and with care. Super quick shipping, great cards! Thanks! streamer is awesome. packaged well and with care. streamer is awesome. packaged well and with care. Fantastic packaging and arrived quickly exactly as described! awesome show bro very great deals. Thank you for the extras! streamer is awesome. packaged well. Super fast shipping. Packaging was awesome and secure. Highly recommend Great stream! Nice host!! Highly recommend!!