Bewertungen (154)fast shipping!! great deals for the cutest pieces! absolutely love my shirt thank you so much🤗 sweetest coolest seller ever and cutest clothes, thank u mama 🫶🏼 so so super duper cute handmade one of a kind piece, such quick shipping and seller is the absolute sweetest! Thank you so so much I think these are awesome and I feel excited cause I’m gifting these to my girl who is like a hike / climb aholic and I’ll be like ya these are like 1 of a kind hiking pants 😅🤷🏻♀️ Everything is soo slay diva!! Tysm🥰 Great deals and super sweet seller! Ty super cute, thank you ;)) Super cute & great experience!! Cute bundle💝 Came fast and looks just as shown on the live, ty!!🌷 Thank you so much! I truly appreciate it! Loved all the pieces came fast and in great condition Ty so much 🫶🏽🫶🏽 LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! amazing seller & amazing accessories i love the necklaces so much!! will definitely be coming back for more :)🩷 I Loved everything thank you!❤️🫶🏽 i loveee my new top! seller was so sweet!! Another amazing package from Lani came! Got one of her handmade pieces and a bunch of cute face tattoos for a steal :3 Everything came just as described, very happy with my order!! Fast shipping and exactly what I ordered! Seller was veryyy sweet!! Absolutely amazing I love everything I got Loved my order! all fits great and super happy with my bundle! Wonderful and sweet seller! The clothes were kids size with some of these items which was not described at all. Eeeee I love every single item🥺Always will be my number 1 seller!🫶🏽