Bewertungen (7.263)I love everything, goes without saying. But more than anything I love this family. They have become MY family and mean so much to me. My heart is complete now that I have my friend Tiff Got my rings and they are soooo fun! I love love love my cross necklaces!! And my blue sparkly belt and my pink flower hair clip!!! Great seller!!!! And shows are soooo much fun!!😘😘😘 In love with this beautiful green necklace! It’s even more stunning in person!! I’m always so happy with all of my orders! I can’t thank you enough for the added items. Love you guys so much! ⭐️🩷⭐️🩷⭐️🩷⭐️ Beautiful and great quality Thank you Redletters! I love the bracelet so much! ❤️❤️❤️bless you! Thank you so much! Packaging was beyond fantastic and the flower bag always makes me smile. your shows are so fun. tysm. Ok the packaging is perfection and phenomenal! Scott you are the GOAT! Tiff these earrings are beautiful! I absolutely love them! I’ve always wanted royal blue earrings but was always too nervous to buy because I was scared how they would look. They are gorgeous. Thank y’all so much!❤️🔥 I love all my beautiful jewels and gems 💎✨💎✨💎✨💎✨ Tiff and Jay bring great energy to every show. Always a good time 🥰 I won a Kate Spade wristlet for a buyers giveaway 🎉 shipping and packaging is always perfect 🩵✨ One of my favorite sellers Aww love all my jewels from red letters great seller. beautiful products. It’s all beautiful and shiny!! Quick shipping and great sellers! Love their products and shows 💝 This Family is something special, I am honored to be included in their shows! The support they show the community and just love on others is something to be recognized! They bring the quality and variety each show!? Join us! Never know what you might miss! 🤟🏼❤️🔥🤟🏼